I'm n0T pErFeCt..NeiTHeR aRe y0u...

Every now and then we all want something Even if there's no way of gettin' it If i stomach that thats the way it must be Be the way around it, could I get myself around it

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Actions Speak Louder than Words?

That's what i've learnt today @ SmartOrange Training - EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (^_^) hehe i think, when i get back to Taiping, im going to play Chin to Cheek game with my students ... i wanna see whether they will be following my instructions or day-dreaming!!! It was an interesting game..we just did it this morning! u know wut i did?? haha i thot i was listening to the trainer...but, i was more focusing on what he did..yeahh! actions speak louder than words!!! u can do a test to urself and frenz to prove the theory..

thats why people remember what we did rather than what we said..and they will spread the story to all over the world!! trust me..this is what everyone did...sigh =(
My thots "Doa orang yang teraniaya akan termakbul..bersabarlah"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home