I'm n0T pErFeCt..NeiTHeR aRe y0u...

Every now and then we all want something Even if there's no way of gettin' it If i stomach that thats the way it must be Be the way around it, could I get myself around it

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pendaftaran Pelajar Baru-Julai Intake

last 2 weeks, students registration for new intake. Alhamdulillah, student yang dtg adalah seramai 60 orang.. to us, that's the largest number we've got so far...(^_^) my pleasure and my honour to teach them to be someone that they wanted to be.. i was so upset to see their result..but there's still hope for them to change their future..tapi tak bley jugak 100% harapkan lecturer jer kn? they still have to make an effort to change to be a better person..

to all my new students, "Welcome to MMC (Northern) and your success begins here!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home