I'm n0T pErFeCt..NeiTHeR aRe y0u...

Every now and then we all want something Even if there's no way of gettin' it If i stomach that thats the way it must be Be the way around it, could I get myself around it

Saturday, August 04, 2007

precious time together


i went to KL to attend a course--Linux Traning the Trainers for 2 weeks. It was such a relief to leave all my works in Taiping and had a good time in KL (^_^) I tido kat umah my aunty kt Desa Pandan..free of charge..hehe..Lagipun, dekat jer nak gi training kt OUM..sebelah KLCC..Linux? actually, that was my first experience using Linux. It was kinda hard for my mind to absorb everything..but i have too..we're using Linux Distribution-Ubuntu and for 2 weeks, we learnt about Ubuntu Server..coding here n there. huuuuw...balik Taiping jer trus luper...



on the weekend..the best weekend i ever had for this year..i spent my time with my collegues..Onie, Wanie, Nanie, Tinie and Fiza and not forgotten my lil sis Nini (nyibuk jer=p) we went to Sg.Congkak (mandi-manda riang ria..hehehe), shopping @Sogo (just grab anything nice and cheap =p)..watching movie together @Summit USJ ( Vacancy..horror movie errr )..had pizza @Seksyen14 PJ (yumm yumm dip-licious =p )...rindunyeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ntah biler leh gi KL lagi...huhu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home